Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Self-Isolation Day 20(1) - Just a normal work day

The world passed a big milestone today, with over a million cases of COVID-19 reported. We'll get over it one day, but it's going to hurt.

One of my work friends made a gloomy post so I had to start a video conference between the four of us (Jeff, Thierry, Aakash and I). They are my friends, my very good friends and it felt good to talk with them. I will initiate more of these short conversations because I need them a lot. I never thought I would need so much social interaction.

I completed the chapter 02.06 - Battle of the Bards draft tonight. Caroline already did a first editing pass. It's a bit silly, as is the entire book, but I chuckle at times when I think about it.

So tonight we have... (Note that per million, Canada has 299/5 cases/deaths, and the USA have 740/18. That's significant.




No comments: