Pages

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Brome; Project

Today we went to Brome. The kids and I picked up Pierro and we all went to have brunch at the Star Café, a cozy little place where the food is actually good and (if you don't take French Toasts) the price really good. We then went back to Mom's place where she gave me an old typewriter I used to work on a lot, and Suzanne's plant. Here are a few pictures:

Kids playing. Don't drop those pieces else a dog is going to chew on them.
My beautiful mom, who doesn't like to be photographed but agrees for the sake of the kids
Suzanne's gift. Miam!
The old typewriter. That's such a cool item.

My project is going full speed. It's really cool to get it going. This is what it currently looks like:

Just to avoid licensing costs I'm looking for zen pictures in my own collection of 26000+ pictures.

FAMILY PAST:
My big brother Alexandre and my mom's cousin Robert Ouellet whom I remember to be quite the kidder. I remember the fake worm that scared the c..p out of me. MOM, UN PEU DE TEXTE?







No comments: