Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday; Play; Slide; Dictée PGL; Resto

CONGRATULATIONS TO SABRINA WHO PLACED 2ND IN HER CLASS FOR THE DICTEE PGL, 3 YEARS IN A ROW. In grade 1 she placed first, grade 2, third and now second. I am so proud of my daughter.

Today started great. Sabrina came to join me in bed a few minutes before 6:00am and we had a farting contest (yes I know, not elegant, but the goal of this site is to remember what we used to do in our lives). I then went to wake up Mathieu who right away wished me Happy Birthday.

Today Sabrina's class was going sliding and I was going with Mathieu's class to see the play "La Chanson de la Mer". Here, Sabrina is sitting with two of her best friends and Mathieu's class is sitting in the theatre waiting for the play to begin.
Sabrina, Megan and Kiara

It was a really fun play to watch. Mathieu has a good class with him. When I went back to pick the kids at school I learned about Sabrina's dictée PGL achievement. Ben, Kim&Pascal's son (our dearest friends) who is in the same class as Sabrina place 3td. We're so happy for him. Kiara, Sabrina's best friend placed first.

Mathieu had a little accident while going towards the car. A piece of metal from the fence was sticking out and he almost took his eye out. It didn't happen and he's fortunate, but it was a real painful experience.


An original idea sent by Thelma.

Tonight it's Europea to celebrate my anniversary. I have something really special planned for it. We ate at "La Table du Chef", a special table in the kitchen. A real amazing place, amazing food and great friends.

Presentation
What's in the box?
A bite of heaven!
Every part of this 12 course meal is prepared with thought. There's nothing simple.
That's part of the desert -- Looks like breakfast but it's not
A little celebratory macaron





No comments: